Custom Sublimation Transfers
Ready to press! Custom Sublimation Transfers!
- Designs are printed on your size of choice sublimation transfer paper.
- Feel free to email if you need a specific size sublimation sheet.
- For any questions contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom Sublimation Transfers for t-shirts!
- It is recommended that Transfers must be used on a shirt that is a minimum of 50% polyester for if you want a vintage look.
- The higher the polyester count, the brighter the colors. You will need to use white or light colored shirts in order for the design to show up.
Instructions for Polyester shirts:
- You will need a heat press to use this transfer. Butcher paper and instructions are included with every order.
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set the timer between 45-55 seconds.
- Set pressure to medium
- Lint roll shirt
- Put butcher paper inside the garment to ensure the ink does not bleed through the shirt to the back.
- Place transfer face down on garment.
- Place butcher paper on top of design and shirt.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 45-55 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove paper immediately and peel hot.
NOTE: Discard butcher paper after 1 use, bleeding may occur. Due to the nature of this item, we do not offer refunds.
Feel free to email us at: email@example.com